Terms and Conditions
All warranties apply to the original Customer and/or owner only and are non-transferrable, unless prior arrangements have been made in writing with Garage Floors DFW and the original Customer and/ owner. In the event of timely non-payment by Customer at the time of completion of the project, this Warranty is null and void.
1. Warranty excludes damage to or dulling of finish caused by prolonged use or Customer negligence which includes but is not limited to heavy use, lack of maintenance & care, harsh chemicals used for cleaning, cleaning with abrasive material and/or detergents, or the use of pressure washers and scrubbing/buffing machines.
2. Warranty excludes damage from outside forces, abuse, neglect, and misuse, for example: scratches, damage from impact, spinning tires, flame, mechanical damage to the underlying concrete, lack of maintenance & cleaning, or repairs by another company and not GFDFW.
3. Warranty does not cover harsh chemicals such as battery acid, brake fluid, paint stripper, industrial solvents, or like products.
4. Warranty excludes moisture related issues, including intrusion, efflorescence, and hydrostatic pressure.
5. Warranty excludes defects in the concrete/substrate. This includes, but is not limited to heaving, shifting, popping, settling, moisture issues and geo-movement and/or structural foundation movement.
6. Warranty does not apply to defects caused by alterations or modifications performed by persons and/or entities other than Garage Floors DFW.
7. The terms of this Limited Lifetime Warranty constitutes the entire understanding of the parties, and no other understanding, warranties, collateral, or otherwise, shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both the original Customer and GFDFW.
8. No oral representations or promises are binding and cannot alter or modify the terms of this limited lifetime warranty.